This course looks at the network security in a defensive view.
The EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA) program is designed to provide the basic skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information.
You will learn how to evaluate network and Internet security issues and design, and how to implement successful security policies and firewall strategies. In addition, you will learn how to expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
The EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA) certification is intended for System administrators, Network administrators and anyone who is interested in network security technologies.
This course will prepare you for 312-38 exam to receive the ENSA certification.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Computer Network
- Module 2: Network Protocols
- Module 3: Protocol Analysis
- Module 4: Hardening Physical Security
- Module 5: Network Security
- Module 6: Security Standards Organizations
- Module 7: Security Standards
- Module 8: Security Policy
- Module 9: IEEE Standards
- Module 10: Network Security Threats
- Module 11: Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Module 12: Firewalls
- Module 13: Packet Filtering and Proxy Servers
- Module 14: Bastion Host and Honeypots
- Module 15: Securing Modems
- Module 16: Troubleshooting Network
- Module 17: Hardening Routers
- Module 18: Hardening Operating Systems
- Module 19: Patch Management
- Module 20: Log Analysis
- Module 21: Application Security
- Module 22: Web Security
- Module 23: E-mail Security
- Module 24: Authentication: Encryption, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
- Module 25: Virtual Private Networks and Remote Networking
- Module 26: Wireless Network Security
- Module 27: Creating Fault Tolerance
- Module 28: Incident Response
- Module 29: Disaster Recovery and Planning
- Module 30: Network Vulnerability Assessment
EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA)
Other Our IT Security Courses :